Dawson Richard’s Tux Shop
Tri-Cities locally owned and operated tuxedo store with all stock on premises.
In 1949, Dawson Richards became the name of a new Men’s clothing store in Richland Washington.
Over the years, clothing for ladies attire (Lady Dawson) was added. In 1997, the company removed the ladies section to focus on Men’s wear. In 1999 the owner’s decided they were ready to retire. Gary Miller took over the ownership and tradition’s of the 50 year old retail location in the Uptown Shopping Center.
As it did in the past, the name Dawson Richards will continue to stand for quality and service.